mardi 22 janvier 2019

Sylvanian concertists stories








2 commentaires:

  1. I love this little books that come with some of the sets. This one is lovely! Did you finally get the two concertists! I ´d love to see a picture of them.I was luckuy to get Lionel at Christmas. I was looking forward to getting him and it was a lovely surprise.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love those too ! I wish I had more, but I believe only few set got those in France... I'm pretty sure there was one with the lighthouse, but I can't find it back ! YES, I got the concertists ! I absolutely love the instruments, I so badly wanted to make a pretty scenery using the 3 musicians ! I'm a little bit deceived by the red dress, quite cheap in quality, but just for the instruments it's wonderful, even the violin box is opening ! I'll take pictures to show, I promise !

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...