mercredi 16 janvier 2019

Sylvanian new additions

2 new families are travelling to join "Bois Joli" village
I always loved those poodle dogs, so it's great news ! I just wish I could get a baby too...
I was not much interested first, but after having one with my hamburger wagon, I thought it could be nice to gather a whole family !

I wouldn't have buy those, because the price is toy shops is now totally crazy (like 35€ for a family... no way !), and I can't buy on amazon... but I found those brand new ones on Vinted, and the seller was offering a great discount : 2 families for 25€ !

I even made an offer for 2 other sets, to another seller, for the concerto girls (cello and violin), for the same price. Here they are over 20€ each, I really don't want to put that much (+ the travel to go there, I no more have a car and it's far, not accessible by the train, etc). Let's cross my fingers, because I would have love to get those to complete my Lionel Grande orchestra !


4 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations on your new families! They're both adorable. :) And you got a great deal too!
    Good luck on completing the orchestra! Fingers crossed too!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. you surely gave me some luck with your comment : the seller accepted my offer, yeeeepeeeeeee ! I've cracked my budget, but I don't care heehee. Thank you so much for your visit ....and the luck that went with it :-)

      Supprimer
  2. Congrats Arcadia!!! Isn´t that great you already have the Poodles?. I remember reading you really loved this family. They are adorable indeed. The Chiffon Dog Family is also lovely. I love their chubby faces and their outfits. The price was a real bargain!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. For sure it's a great addition, I can't tell why but those poodle sylvanian have been my obsession LOL... Now I wish I can get the babies and the one from the blind bags too... Someone mentioned they found the maple cats discounted at a ridiculously low price, they were on my wish list too, but they refused to get a set for me... so many things were discounted like the tramway... argh... Nevermind, I have my poodle heehee

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...