samedi 5 janvier 2019

Last cards received - Sylvanian related

The 2 last cards that came, so it's a good surprise as "only" 2 people didn't send up to now. For one we know we'll not going to get a card, and the other sounds mysteriously gone. But no way, not important
Those 2 cards are GREAT and one came with a very cute "cut and build" tree, that was perfect for my little house (yes, as you know I have only 1 house, small cottage, and a big one that I am not using because I can't furnish it)
I love this shape ! It's giving me ideas to make cards !


see how perfect it is for my little cottage ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...