vendredi 28 juin 2019

Ecole d'autrefois - data base

As long as it's pretty hard to find any information about the serie, I asked a couple of people (I just saw their publications about it) if they would be kind enough to share the data they have. I mean those people got the serie, whole set or partly, and they have useful informations. Like when you see someone selling some individual items, they hardly put the content, they just say "I have number 6 and 24". Great. But what is the item with number 6, nobody can tell. Or is willing to tell. 
Gosh... is it the same with absolutely everything then ? 
When you ask for informations, be it regarding scrapbooking, dolls, figurines, you have some pretty hard time finding someone actually willing to answer. And not telling lies. 

Should I speak about some sellers who are just the dumbest people on earth ? Yes, I should. I could. 
I am. 
Let me tell you about my last experience...

I found a man on ebay selling some of those mags, leaflet + miniature. I first asked him if he could just select for me ALL those he has with a board, a piece of the structure, a kid, and the stove.
It took him a week to answer "I'll have a look and tell you". Then no more news. I asked him again.
He said "I'll have a look and tell you". 3 times more. THREE.


Then I asked if he could *please pretty please* list the number he has, for I give him a list.
He answered "many"...So I asked if he could tell me how many after number 30 he has for I get them all, + numbers 16 and 25.... he answered "some"....
It's not hard to tell me "I have x, and the price would be xx". I insisted "H-o-w  m-a-n-y please ?". He answered "several, not following numbers". Pfffffffffffffff.... *deep breath*. 
*me*

"ok, I'm taking them all, just send the invoice with the total". I admit, sometimes I'm a kamikaze. 
He answered "I can't answer". 
He can't ???
WhyyyyyyyyyyYYYY ????
Get ready
"because I don't know how many I have exactly"
"But you are selling them, right ? So maybe you can just COUNT - you put those on ebay, I assume it's because you are intended to SELL it, so how the hell do you want me to buy if you are not able to drop this all in a box, and send me the total for I pay ?????"
I was screaming in front of my computer. My dog believes I'm mad.
Best answer ever : "some have the leaflet, some not. Not following numbers. I can't tell you".

*me, again*

I even had someone ask for me (just in case it's a "me" thing"). He dropped me a line asking if this man is joking or what. Then we both laughed when we discovered a new line on his ad "the shipping for one will be 5€, if it's a letter, but if it's too big, the price will be different". He played a little bit, asking him the price for a particular number, and the seller answered "I don't know, I'll send a first bill for the price with 5€ shipping, and another bill later, when I weight it". He is still waiting, 10 days after asking, he didn't get a single bill, not even the 1rst one.

Ok, so one more time, I'm doing the job of sharing what I can. 
Alas I have few of those leaflets/miniatures, but the few I have will at least be available for those who search for some informations. I've grouped the list of the numbers I know about, or have, with what was offered with. 4 per page, and if I made no mistake you can click the pics to have them at a better size. 

I spoke with a kind woman who is doing her own schoolroom. She has only the 3 first sets, so it's not really exciting to create a scenery. I'm scanning the paper things for her, and sharing also infos from the few mags I have. If someone is doing a school miniature project and want the scans too, wave the hand. 











the teacher. 
I'll take pics of the kids I have, and the accessories.
I can't tell you how deep the room is, because I don't have enough pieces to be sure, probably around 51/52cm, but the width is 63cm (outside, including the thickness of the walls), walls and ground are medium (MDF) 1cm thick, and the height is 32cm. That's HUGE

I only have the top row of the floor, and for the sides I have only the window near the back wall and the door unit. I miss all the front part, walls and floor, and the wall at the back
Here is the way to "build" the floor and the walls, from the rare pieces I have
I guess from the holes I see here and there that the floor sections just connect like real floor panels, and then the walls clip the same way, and you attach the whole "walls part" to the floor with screws. Doesn't sound really sturdy, but....





the door unit is just 2 pieces between which you insert the door, and then you simply clip the last part the the wall on the right. Then you have the total for the right wall (I miss the 3rd part, of course)
Now for the windows



I only have one wall and one window. Big challenge huh...
There is a frame to keep the window in place. I guess I should put it inside, and not outside like I did, but then why are there holes on the outside part ? I'm going to arrange this. But I'm a little bit lost...The outside is not ment to show up at all. Maybe I can put the frame inside, and cover the  outside (all of it). I even believe I'll have to put wallpaper inside, because the joining between parts is quite awful. Atlas Editions things are all quite... mmm... approximative LOL
I already found a piece of wood (old furniture part) that I'm going to cut to make the floor. I'll see what I can find to make some of the missing walls. I am putting only 2 rows lenght for the floor, because I have few desks, and the room would look empty with 3 rows. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...