mercredi 19 juin 2019

Elsie's ice cream cart - Sylvanian

I've just received my last item from ebay. Nothing else is planned or bought, so there will be few new things to share.
Just I had a laugh when I saw the packaging. I've got everything I believe, mostly trash bin bags, cat food boxes, shoe boxes, tupperware, coca cola can.... But this one is sure new.

a simple envelop....

at least the item in a bag (!) but wait, what is this ?

yep, aluminium foil tray. Used and rinced, but... 

I should have yeld, because there was NO protection at all... but it came unbroken (miracle !) and the best is that I expected no accessories (they were not pictured on the ad)... and they sound to be almost all there.. 



I only miss a pink long ice cream ! Marvelous !
The cow still has her sticker under the foot...and only the apron is not the original one. Ok, I'm not complaining, 5£ something isn't bad. I'm happy !

But really... used fragile aluminium foil tray...
?????????????????????


2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Arcadia!
    It´s hard to believe how some people can postage something so fragile without any kind of protection.
    You were very lucky to get Elsie and her ice-cream cart in sound condition . I imagine your excitement when you saw it came with some accessories, that was plus! The price for such a lovely set was a real bargain!
    Enjoy it!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I regret that I didn't take a picture of all the weird packages I received, it would have make a very funny/silly album :-) This time I was really lucky.
      I absolutely love those cards, now let's see if I have luck enough to find the Dolly's candy floss... I start to loose hope ! THanks a lot for you message and visit :-)

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...