vendredi 14 juin 2019

A tree obsession.... (Sylvanian)


I always said that I would get a 2nd tree for my school if I could find a cheap one. I found one. And now my school is so big that I had to remove the old bus because there was no space enough on my shelf.... LOL. Nevermind, it's just PERFECT.
Even better, one of my trees is more white than the other (that is brownish). Some would probably don't like the difference, but I do (yes, I'm weird)
Now let's see if I can find a lunch set, and maybe some babies playing music...with less than 10€ in my pocket, I guess it's going to be quite hard huh. I am also thinking about adding a level to the school. How ? No idea... I don't have buildings enough to find one that could simply fit... maybe a sheet of MDF or cardboard would do....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...