dimanche 9 juin 2019

Tutorials ? - And a new village "delivery service" soon :-)


I was wondering about some Sylvanian awfully expensive items lately. Like the florist cart. 
I truely love it but... Am I willing to put something like 60€ for it, when I can hardly gather that much to simply eat for a whole month ? Nah....

I also wanted to create a couple of booth to make my market a little bit more attractive. But Sylvanian ones are totally over my budget too, even if less expensive than the cart, still not "that" interesting to put much money on the table. I had a look at Playmobil... expensive too. And kits made of MDF. Still too high for my budget. 
Then I was looking at my Big Shot cutting machine... and I thought about some cards & boxes I made years ago. Maybe I could re-use my ideas to create funny cards to make some accessories.
I'm talking about this kind of things

A little bit like what I did (never finished, missing supplies) for the tiki bar, or Captain Horatio's one. Maybe I can create something.... sooner or later....probably in august.
Did some of you make some of those things ? Do you know about reliable tutorials ? 
I'm willing to share what I come up with, if I manage to create something "clean" enough, and if some people are interested.
For now I'm trying to end the total redo of my 1rst level balcony at home, and it's NO fun. It's an awfully hard job, and now I'll start putting the tiles on the floor, that's not my favorite part of the job ouch... I'm not that clever, and I have really few tiles, if I break just a couple of those it's going to be a catastrophe. I'm not even sure I have enough... Let's cross finger...


Well, this being said, I bought something. I shouldn't have. But again, it was one of those "nobody-want-it".... I wanted to buy this set from SSK and I started to save money to get the 2 matching sets...but the price jumped up one of a suddent... and then I had no money enough. I was more sad than upset. I gave-up. The price on ebay is reaching the sky.... Except for this one. I guess it comes with no accessories, but I don't care much, it looks clean...
 

I've let the price for you understand why I just couldn't resist LOL
I can still make some ice cream... If only those sets weren't that expensive, I'd get several to organize a delivery larger service hehe. At least, with some hope, I'll get this one !
*happy*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...