lundi 15 juillet 2019

Wish list / looking for - last update - july 2019

I'm not hardly-deeply-desperately looking for all those things. And most of all I do NOT have money to get those things. This is more working like a "data" for me, to remember the nice sets/items I saw on the web, and try to get those when I can afford, for this I have to sell something, or maybe we could trade ? I'll update this each time I find something from the list
















I am looking for some clothes for the truffle families : father and mother's vests + I'm also looking for the standing baby






even if missing the lounge chair and topiary, I can also do without the green and balls, but I need the caddy with all the putters,& the character (with clothes)






any colour is fine


dark mole family (I'm not putting much money in those are they are going to be released again)

for my old oak tree, the topiaries, boat, and a fence that is the tiny opening gate at the inner lowest part

the saddle

the cart, with all the 3 wheels, I don't care for the flowers inside & the yellow fabric cover, but I want the rest to be fine (structure, etc)





just the hat

just the apron









any horse, poney, any saddle

I must be the last person on earth to NOT have this family... LOL








babies seadogs, I have the rest of the family



I love the oven. If someone ever see something like this, please let me know. I'll try to make a fimo one, but I bet it's going to be pretty hard. And this one is Japan exclusive, so no way to get it (really over the limits with the price, like most of the items on this list LOL)

I have a carport but miss most of the railing. If you have some spare ones (at least a set of 2 brown ones) I'm interested (please, remember as I said at the top of this post : no money, so I have so sell something before getting something new, it may take time)

I have only 2 babies from the band serie, none of the other sets, but I'm mostly interested by those I circled



only those 2. I have 2, maybe the 3rd is coming, and the others I don't care much for them





2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Arcadia!
    It´s a great idea to keep a wish list with pictures and update it from time to time.
    I started a wish list when I started collecting and it was endless:
    vintage sets, buildings and families, japanese exclusive sets, new releases…
    The more Sylvanian stuff I came across the longer my list was getting.

    Now, lack of room is my main issue. I can´t afford everything I like but even if I could I have no place for it so that stops me from buying more Sylvanian stuff (especially buldings).

    I really hope this year you can get some of the sets/items/figures you have on your list.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Heehee I do certainly understand the "space" problem ! But in fact I don't have many buildings, mostly because those I could have been able to get (afford I mean) were houses, and when you get a house you have to get a whole set of furniture... here it's way too expensive to furnish a home : a master bedroom ? 25 or 30€, a kitchen ? same... and dining room... and child bedroom... and bathroom... ouch. So I mostly focused on shops, because they came with everything you need (at least to start with), and job related things (milkman, bee keeper etc). But now I wish I could put my hands on at least one very nice house... and it's way too expensive arghhh...
      For the list, I mostly started it when I discovered I forget too many things. I had strokes, and lost a part of my memory (large main part). I totally forgot about some families, and same, now they are old so too expensive for me... So I went for a list, and patiently type all those names once a month under ebay, to see if I can find something that is not forcing me to sell a kidney to get it LOL. But I'm in the same boat as you : space is starting to lack, no matter how clever I am to pile-up things LOL. And as I have very few to try to survive, that's an issue too. Most of my list will remain a dream, but it's still nice just to look at the pictures heehee
      You have a great village, really, this is my absolute fav because you tell us stories, and it's really a "living" one, that's what I personaly enjoy with toys : when we give them a life ! :-)

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...