mardi 16 juillet 2019

I heard a rumour

I've been quite busy this month, and ill too. I've spend a lot of time doing some big home repairing, I tried to save what I could in my garden (the heat wave destroyed so many things everywhere, I don't want all my garden to die so it's a lot of job), and most of all I've been cleaning my creative stash. I mean one of those major clear out. I'll be selling this on LBC and my sales blog but....
I've heard a rumour.... There is a lot of bustle in my Sylvanian village "Bois Joli"... I've been told there could be a new family coming...I bet some already understood which family it is, as long as I said "I want it I want it" at the first second the set was on the market....hehe... Stay tuned :-D

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi Arcadia!
    Oh, I'm so curious to know which family will be moving to Bois Joli! :D
    Have a great day!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. PS: Good luck with your garden! Stay safe in this heatwaves, they're awful! Seems like the temperature has dropped a bit today here in Spain...

      Supprimer
    2. Hello :-) Thanks a lot for the little message. We had the heat wave and then the violent storms... but my garden kind of survived it better well than me :-) Heehee... the new family is going to be revealed today, stay tuned !
      Hope you are having a nice end of summer (yes, sounds like we are now closer to autumn, isn't it ?)

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...