jeudi 23 août 2018

New items for my village (Sylvanian)


Seaside assortment. I truely love the Farthing family ! I wish I could get another kid, as long as I have the parents, the boy, and a tiny baby. I'd love to get a kid girl
:-)

I'm SO happy to finally have the hook-a-duck set !

I had deep regrets after not pushing the bids on some on ebay, when I saw this one I was ready to bid a little bit higher. I was sure the price was going to raise the roof  but nobody else was interested, so I got it at a quite ridiculously low one ! Maybe because the picture was showing it as "not complete", but the description said it was so... ?!


The sea otter family. It was too expensive for my budget, but I found this set for 1/3 of the price JUST because it was missing the little girl hand bag.. I thought it was the perfect deal for me !


I'm probably the last of Sylvanian collectors to get this set, but it was always a bit pricey for me, until I found one on the "Bon Coin", that was sold by the same seller as the beach set. So it even made me paid only once for the shipping, and as long as it was in my country, it was the best deal !
I've been told the shoes can dammage the feet of the characters, so I'm not going to have them wear those cuties, but it's still so nice to look at, and I love all the tiny accessories !

3 commentaires:


  1. Salut! J'ai trouvé votre site web récemment et j'ai utilisé Google translate pour traduire le français en anglais. Je l'utilise également pour traduire ce commentaire en français. Parlez vous anglais? J'ai aussi un blog Sylvanian. Voici le lien:
    Je serais ravi si vous y jetteriez un coup d'oeil!
    J'adore la première photo de bord de mer, on dirait un super endroit pour passer l'après-midi!
    Au revoir,
    Emilie

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello ! thank you so much for your visit and comment ! I read english very well, I can write to be understood, just I don't "speak" as I am self-taught :-) Be sure I'll visit your blog I'm SO happy to meet other Sylvanian lovers, they are not numerous and usually just "pile-up" toys for benefit, they don't enjoy them as I do. So I'm so glad you left your address for I can share with another Sylvanian addicted ! :-) My village is not really settled yet, my life has been very hard and painful those past years, but I'm going to work a lot on my village this winter, it's my own little world full of what I don't find in real life, and it's a great place to use my small skills on crafts :-)

      Supprimer
  2. Désolé, j'ai oublié le lien:
    http://sylvanian.32nz.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...