vendredi 14 mai 2021

Still alive

 


this is gift from François, who will offer me those this summer for my "fête" (we celebrate our "fête" on a special day here, each day of the calendar is dedicated to a Saint, so we are mostly all named after a Saint, and we celebrate this particular day... I mean we used to... sounds like the tradition is getting lost)

Not a lot of additions to my village, I decided at some point that too much items is not that great, I can't focus anymore on what I already have and enjoy it fully. 
I had to sell a bunch of things, but not my Sylvanian yet. If I have to do it, I'll do. 

I don't really like most of the new buildings / accessories, I really prefer the oldies, and now that UK is no more in Europe, shipping cost and custom possible fees convinced me to just stop buying things. After a big moment of hysteria, where everythings costed a fortune on ebay and such, the "fashion" for Sylvanian is slowing down. At some point, I'm pretty sure some items will go back to a normal acceptable price. No way for me to spend a fortune on toys. I spend the few I have on animal and flora protection, it makes more sense to me to save some wildlife than getting a new toys. They must keep on being a leisure, a pleasure, not a competition or obsession. 
I have some things on my wish list, of course, but if I never get them...it's not the end of the world ! I'm pretty happy with what I already have. 
I also work a lot on new things, like scrapbooking, genealogy, and of course keep on working hard to try to repair what I can here. I no more have hot water or heating. Not that important. I also spend a lot of time gardening. 
I suffer a lot from my health troubles, from tumors to Ehlers-Danlos, I'm loosing sight too. I decided to simply stop medication, and I'm doing much better since then. I didn't suffer at all from lockdowns, it didn't change much to my daily life. I just spent more time focusing on important things. That's how I placed back to the right level the collecting. 
Life goes on... as far as possible !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...