dimanche 16 mai 2021

Finished bear school house !

 François found for me a set to finish it, at the discount shop. I was still missing a wall, but I made one out of cardboard. I also returned the roof, for the missing part is not showing and ....voilà ! 
2 bedrooms, one will be repainted, 2 bathrooms one used for the laundry set, and then the bathtube is there too, as the original bathroom was crowded. The missing wall is at the top right, but it's not that important, as it's against the shelf side

Now let's see if I can finish or display better well something else
Soon I'll start selling fast food toys and such, I need space, badly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...