vendredi 14 mai 2021

HacoRoom bear house

 When I saw some discounted (much) at Noz, I got a couple, a web friend offered me some, and François the others. I wish I could have gotten a 2nd bedroom and a 2nd roof to finish it better well, but nevermind, it's yet really nice like this !

kits included on the picture : garden, bedroom, kitchen and living room, and 2 bathrooms to have one used as a laundry

If I can someday find a 2nd bedroom, I would place it over the laundry, and a 2nd roof might be enough to have a "full" roof over the whole house
The unused bathroom items (I used only a part of the 2nd set : walls, ground and the tiny shelf) will go in my Sylvanian house, for which I never managed to get furniture (out of my budget)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...