mardi 7 février 2023

Kit maison miniature Action : the greenhouse

 



I don't know if a piece of furniture was missing or if we had to put some elements on the ground, but I didn't like it so I chose to fill the space with a tiny bench I had in my box of bits & pieces. 



I chose not to build the watercan, the bucket and the shovel, they were supposed to be made of black paper, I didn't like the result, so I used things from my stash, made of metal



the result is far better than the other kit, even if there was much more job on it. Again, I chose to avoid the so fragile vine we had to glue outside the house, and the "lawn powder", because I believe there is more than enough ways to yet catch the dust 😅 I couldn't picture myself trying to dust the house with a tiny brush, trying not to break the vine....



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...