samedi 10 août 2019

New family.... maybe families ! (Sylvanian)



You maybe guessed it, I got one of the families I really like... 
the alpacas !
I'm just a little bit sad they no more offer 2 kids families, and if they wanted to enclose a baby, they could have offer a standing one (I'm really not fond of crawling or sitting babies)


They are SO cute !
They could have give them a more "south american" look, maybe someday -if I understand how to do it- I'll knit or sew them a peruvian bonnet :-)

Then I found this cuttie on ebay, I'm not totally sure I'll get it, the seller sounds a little bit...mmm... weird... but let's give it a try !


and finally you know there are a couple of families I wanted to get but gave up because the price is just silly. I don't mind if a character is not perfect, if it's missing clothes, etc.
That's how I found this set of frogs. Well... maybe a little bit over the price I wanted to put (the frogs price is more than reasonable, the shipping is making it the double, argghhhhhhhh), maybe they are not in a very good shape (pictures are not very good), but.... I offered 3£ under the "buy it now price" and the seller accepted my offer. Well... let's wait and see ! What I like the most is that there are 2 kids, and 4 adults, this way I can make "fake" grand parents :-)
I wonder if they produced baby frogs ?

*happy dancing*

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Arcadia!
    Congrats on your new additions! The Alpacas are adorable and so are the frogs. The truth is I wasn´t very fond of the frogs when I started collecting but lately they are growing on me and if I find some at a reasonable price I would add them to my collection.The more I look at them ,the more I like them.
    I´m also a bit dissapointed with the new trend of families having just one child (always a girl) and a baby. There´s no much you can do with crawling or sitting babies but they are cute, anyway.
    The milk rabbit with the drums is one of my favourites of the baby band series but I like the shopping series more.
    Hugs!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello !
      Yes, it's so disappointing to have only one kid... But now that I'll probably never get something new, I guess the change is not going to make a big difference for me. I try not to look at the new things, just to feel less sad that I can't get a single one... I never saw the shopping serie here, most of toy shops closed, and without a car I didn't went to town since...wow.. a long time ! Last time I saw a Sylvanian thing sold it was tagged as "new"...and was a 2 years old set LOL
      Hugs

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...